26 Ocak 2016 Salı

Peer Evaluation 1

http://protakal.blogspot.com.tr/2016/01/reflection-task-1a.html

Hi Berkay,

I think you expressed all the emotions in our minds with these paragraphs, because most of the students in METU have these feelings. Your writing style is great, because there is no disconnection between sentences. That's why I felt like I am reading in Turkish. I didn't see any grammar mistakes in your writing, which is good for you and the readers, us. Moreover, I think, you should write “is not” instead of “isn’t” in order to get used to formal and academic way. Although I said to you these sentences, I did the same mistakes in reflections and, also, in this writing. J I hope you can improve more your writing style, but it is already great. J
Umut Çağrı Işılak

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder