26 Ocak 2016 Salı

Reflection Task 1

                                                            Reflection Task 1  
     When I learned that I have got a chance to get in METU, I was really happy but I had a little bit of disappointment because actually I wanted to go Boğaziçi. However, I suppose my ideas changed because I am pleased with this university right now.
     I chosed Foreign Language Education Department because of many reasons. One of them is my love about foreign languages as well as hate about mathematics. However, when I was at high school, I really wanted a new things about languages. In addition, I had a super teacher and she made me love English. Then, I wanted to be an English teacher or a translator.
     If I should talk about my department, I really love it but maybe I have to love, I don’t know. My best course now is Listening and Pronunciation because correcting my mistakes is best thing for me. The bad things is in FLE, I think; are place and Literature course because Literature is too boring for me and there is no need to talk about place.
     I have many expactations from my department, of course. Firstly, I want to have a chance for getting a job as soon as I graduate because unemployment is a big problem in this country as all we know. However, I have no worries about it for now. Secondly, chance for going abroad is really important for me because I have never gone to abroad and I think I deserve it when we compare with my interest in learning new things. I hope I can go to the country which I want.
     When the topic comes to the exams, I think exams make some press into us but we must accept the reals of life. I wish I would success and make my post graduate in here.
Best,

                                                                                                                   Umut Çağrı Işılak 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder